Thursday, April 14, 2011

Welcome to my Daily Painting Blog!

I am making an effort to do a painting a day for as long as I can keep up with it!  I am hoping that you enjoy these efforts as much as I enjoy making them.  Having recently moved to Tennessee, I am hoping to make a new art start and see where this takes me.  I will be working in pastel, oil, possibly acrylic and even watercolor perhaps.

So my first offering will be my first cow painting ever.  It is a small painting done in pastel on archival mat board.


 "You Lookin' at Me?
Pastel 5"x7"
Available




Thank you for joining me on my painting a day journey!

3 comments:

  1. This ole cow has to be saying "What's up?" Excellent painting. Her nose is a perfect cow's nows. I almost bet it is wet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Joni! Your work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete